Osprey Capital seeks to invest in small to mid-market companies, at almost any stage of development, that offer a significant opportunity for growth and value creation.
Osprey Capital targets companies with the ability to demonstrate scalability and profitability combined with solid business fundamentals. Investment characteristics include the following:
- Experienced management teams
- Solid business models
- Differentiated products or services to satisfy a market need
- Significant opportunity for growth and value creation
Osprey is devoted to providing the support management needs to maximize their effectiveness and value of the company. We actively work with the management team of each portfolio company to provide strategic guidance, market expertise, financial support, organizational development, and access to an extensive business network.
Osprey has an indefinite investment time-horizon and has access to capital from a variety of investment firms, institutions, and individuals allowing Osprey to meet the growth objectives of any company.
Osprey invests in companies in any stage of development ranging from early stage to restructuring.
Osprey provides expertise in the following areas:
- Expansion financing
- Buyout opportunities
- Restructuring and re-capitalization
- Capital and operational structure
- Market assessment and strategic planning
- Organizational guidance
- Management and leadership development